"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for approval, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills -- skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my language alone right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will punctuate you."

Saturday, December 14, 2013

What Indeed?


An former bar in downtown College Town is supposedly about to get new life as a barber college. The people behind this enterprise spared no expense in hastily handwriting some signs and taping one in each of the four or so large windows along the sidewalks of this prime corner location. They spelled "college" correctly on all the other signs, but somehow dropped the ball with this one.

An anonymous critic (and, no, it wasn't me) wrote his or her comment upon the glass. I couldn't have said it better myself, so I pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment