"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for approval, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills -- skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my language alone right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will punctuate you."

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Constion


I apologize for the poor quality of this image. I shot it through the windshield of my car, and it looks like the camera was trying to focus on the semi-opaque glass (thanks to the various trees I park under at both work and home which drip sticky stuff on my car).

Anyway, the sign says "SALEM AND FIRST ST. UNDER CONSTION". It then goes on to assure us that local businesses are open during this "constion", whatever that may be. And I thought it had to do with all the road work going on in downtown College Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment