"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for approval, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills -- skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my language alone right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will punctuate you."

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Things Could Be Worse


If you haven't seen "Things Could Be Worse", you owe it to yourself to check it out. It's funny, weird, well-drawn and usually well-written. However, I've got to drop the grammar hammer on this one - that apostrophe belongs at the beginning of "'round", not at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment