"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for approval, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills -- skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave my language alone right now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will punctuate you."

Monday, May 28, 2012

Lester Chili S for Moda


The subject of this post is bit dated (for which I apologize), as evidenced by the fact that Google has apparently dropped its voice recognition search. With results like the following...

click to embiggen

 ...when I clearly said "lacertilia squamata", it's little wonder this type of search didn't seem to catch on.

You know what I wish someone would invent? A sort of reverse image search. If you had a picture of someone or something and you didn't know what who or what it was (this has happened to me more than once), you could scan it, input it into the search engine, and it could search the web for a similar image. Wouldn't that be cool? Are you listening, Google?

No comments:

Post a Comment